An Appliance manufacturer implemented our IoT solution for their enamel line automation
Maintaining high quality : With a total of 6 production assembly line, getting timely alert on poor quality was a big challenge. This resulted in defective products getting shipped to consumer resulting in return/high maintenance cost.
• Historic analysis not possible : highly manual driven process, there were no comparison to history data for corrective action.
• Not able to measure productivity as the assembly line did not have time keeping on various activities resulting in lost and unused productive hour
Thinklytics implemented an IoT based system integrating the output with their Digital Transformation tool. Thinklytics products work natively with Telit, leader in IoT
Products. The output was the integrated with Thinklytics embedded analytics tool which will get real time IoT data and publish the same.
The entire solution was implemented in 6 months leveraging Thinklytics. This has dramatically improved the performance of Assembly Line 6, and plans are in place to
expand the solution to other 5 assembly lines also.
• Better tracking of assembly line by implementing sensor-based tracking
• Cost optimization as Machine running hour counts automatically based on auto mode operation
• Cost Predictability as production planned hours, machines running hour, break down hour, lunch/tea break hours can now be factored
• Eliminates manual input on production day to day data, breakdown hours manual entry , Machine’s measuring points entry, Production staff’s data entry
• Improved analytics and decision making by leveraging past vs current like Planned Hours, Production achieved, Breakdown
• Target Management to helps employees to archive up their targets
• Improved reporting on Machine Running to help managers to analyze and know the stat of production, Reworking and Reject Entry QC Analysis Reports