Top 10 Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Tools in 2021These business intelligence and data visualization tools help to connect different data. The major business intelligence approach is to look at the business operations and tie all the information together. These tools produce customizable bar charts, pie charts, and more. Here we are providing a list of the top 10 business intelligence and data visualization tools. You can check out the features of these tools and their utility.
1) Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is a powerful tool which helps modern business to collect data. Businesses can collect data from Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, and Profitability Aspects.This software allows businesses to get real insights. Hence, making the right predictions for improved business performance. BI software embedded with the visualizations helps to represent complex statistics more efficiently.
Features of Power BI
- SaaS software to manage the reports easily.
- Provides real-time updates on the dashboard.
- Secure and reliable connection to data sources in the cloud.
- Offers easy to use hybrid configuration.
- Offers dashboard visualization for regular updates.
- Offers downloadable software to run the analytics over the server.
- Sixty days free trial with hundreds of data sources.
Tableau is used to connect databases to create more understandable visuals. It enables sharing of visuals. It has a slick drag and drops feature. Its amazing representation makes the visuals lively.
It supports several data sources like MS-Excel, Google Analytics. Tableau has a wide range of data blending options. It helps to offer a bigger selection of charts. Overall it’s a mobile-friendly data visualization tool.
Features of Tableau
- Has moderate speed with optimization solutions.
- Provides secure data without scripting.
- Helpful in resolving big data issues.
- More lively data visualization.
3) Dundas BI
Dundas BI is a business-ready platform. You can use it as a central data portal. It is one of the easiest BI tools. It is also one of the most experienced Business Intelligence and Data Analytics tools.
It is a browser-based tool. One can perform data visualization with control over “almost all the visuals design elements” in this single tool. It has an easy-to-use interface that provides easy to analyze data.
Features of Dundas BI
- HTML 5 interface makes it more device-friendly.
- Uses data visualization to convert business data into easy-to-understand reports.
- Provides several layout options.
- Customized and interactive charts and maps.
- Incorporates data with a drag-and-drop facility.
- Use of statistical formulas for better results.
- API for enhancing design requirements.
The business intelligence and data analytics tool used by the Fortune 500 companies. SiSense simplifies the complexities of data analysis. It uses IoT, machine learning, and AI all in a single platform.
It claims to move from “data to dashboard in just 90 minutes.” Its clientele, like Airbus, Fujitsu, signifies that it is a top-tier product. Its most important feature is to embed white label analytics with customizations.
Features of Sisense
- Performs Ad-hoc analysis of high-volume data.
- Handling of data on a single commodity server.
- Supports data export to PDF, images, and other formats.
- Analyses data across the entire landscape.
- Mashup lives or cached data.
5) Zoho Analytics
A business intelligence and data analytics tool with a visually attractive dashboard. It is easier to use for one’s having ample experience in web-based tools. Zoho Reports can integrate data from a variety of sources like Microsoft Office documents and databases.
Zoho can also collect data from various outside sources like Dropbox, Google Drive. Here we can also integrate data with mathematical and statistical formulas. This tool helps to create a visually attractive and informative report.
Features of Zoho
- Provides an online interface with a drag and drop feature.
- Setup links to 3rd party software are easy to access.
- More interactive user interface.
- Highly customized dashboard and reports.
- Fast Query resolution.
- Exchanges data daily with MYSQL.
6) Amazon Quicksight
Amazon QuickSight is a serverless, machine learning-powered tool. QuickSight lets you create interactive dashboards. Businesses can access these tools from any device.
It is the first of its kind to offer pay-per-session pricing. Therefore, making it cost-effective for large-scale deployments. It’s very quick to respond to your queries.
Features of Quicksight
- Interactive dashboards for readers.
- For this, the pay-per-session prices range from $0.30 for 30 minutes or $5 for a month.
- Active directory integration for more security.
- CloudTrail auditing for data compliance.
Qlik is a data visualization software that converts raw data into useful information. It acts like a human brain. It works on the principle of association.
It searches in every direction to reach the correct solutions to your problems.Click works on data integration, data analytics, and data literacy. It serves some of the top companies like Samsung, PayPal.
Features of Qlik
- Supports various types of data presentation.
- Transparent reporting with data integration.
- Automatically maintains data association.
- Offers fast integration of data.
- Use innovative ways of data visualization.
8) Google Charts;
Google Charts is an interactive cloud service. It helps to create graphical charts from the given information. You can either create a simple line chart or even a complex one.
Features of Google Charts;
- A rich collection of interactive charts.
- Supports different web browsers.
- Interactive dashboard for the convenience of the user.
- Real-time access to your data.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS platforms.
Domo is a cloud-based tool that helps to integrate data sources like spreadsheets. It can also add social media to the existing cloud-based software solutions. It can be operated on both Windows and Mac platforms.
Also, we can use it on mobile devices. Domo provides deep analysis. It helps to forecast revenue, marketing return on investment, and more. It offers real-time dashboards.
Features of DOMO;
- AutoML makes machine learning easily accessible.
- Availability of dynamic data integration.
- Coordinate data from any source.
- Possess real-time and predictive analytics.
- Easy to create customized apps to automate workflows.
Thinklytics is a web based visualization product with built in machine learning algorithms to efficiently analyze and provide analytics for IIOT 4.0 and general analytics.
One can connect to a variety of RDBMS, NoSQL and excels. This is a horizontal product and can be customized for any Industry vertical, also specializes in embedded visualizations.
Thinklytics creates business-centric customized dashboards. It has improvised the quality of data visualization. It is based on the Machine Learning concept.
Features of Thinklytics
- Data caching on the server side to increase performance.
- Real time dashboards for current data.
- Cross filtering techniques to analyze dependencies of one chart to another./li>
- Historical data analysis.
- Use minimal browser memory.
- Easily extendable library of charts.
- Automated email alerts for your KPI’s.
- Export dashboards to PDF.
- You can utilize data from multiple data sources.
- Data can be synchronized on a single platform for better decision-making.
- Dig out data at different strata to get meaningful insights.
- Get Tailored Solutions for your Data Dashboards.
- e-Commerce Solutions – Create customized Sales Analytics Dashboard, generate complex queries with Thinklytics Meta.
- Hospitality Solutions – Create Revenue Analytics Dashboard and make complex calculations easier.
- Manufacturing Solutions – Create Inventory Analysis Dashboard, find colors and patterns for your dashboards.
- Insurance Solutions – Create Insurance Policies and Claim vs. Profit Insurance Dashboards.
There is a lot more to go when we talk about business intelligence and data visualization tools. Data always needs to be represented in the best possible manner.