Business intelligence and data visualization tools provide an easy way to mine data. They also provide actionable insights which will help your Businesses to grow faster. These are cloud-based applications that represent raw data models in graphical formats.
These tools help to connect different data. Major business intelligence approach is to look at the business operations and tie all the information together. These tools also produce customizable bar charts, pie charts, and more. Here we are providing a list of the top 10 BI & data visualization tools. You can check out the features of these tools and their utility.
Top 10 Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Tools
1. Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is a powerful tool that helps modern businesses collect data. Businesses can collect data from Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, and Profitability Aspects.
This software allows any business user to get real insights. Hence, making the right predictions for improved business performance. Thus, BI software embedded with the interactive visualizations helps to represent complex statistics more efficiently.
Features of Power BI
- SaaS software to manage the reports easily.
- Provides real-time updates on the dashboard.
- Consequently offer a secure and reliable connection to data sources in the cloud.
- Offers an easy-to-use hybrid configuration.
- Also offers dashboard visualization for regular updates.
- Downloadable software to run the analytics over the server.
- Sixty days free trial along with hundreds of data sources.
Tableau is used to connect databases to create more understandable visuals. Also enables sharing of visuals. It has a slick drag and drops feature. Consequently providing amazing representation making the visuals lively.
Tableau has a wide range of data blending options that supports several data sources. For example, MS-Excel and Google Analytics. It also helps to offer a bigger selection of charts. Hence, overall it’s a mobile-friendly data visualization tool.
Features of Tableau
- Has moderate speed with optimization solutions.
- Provides secure data without scripting.
- As a result, helpful in resolving big data issues.
- More lively data visualization.
3. Dundas BI
Dundas BI is a business-ready platform. You can use it as a central data science portal. It is one of the easiest BI tools. And one of the most experienced Business Intelligence and Data Analytics tools.
It is a browser-based tool. Hence, one can perform data visualization with control over “almost all the visuals design elements” in this single tool. It also has an easy-to-use interface that provides easy to analyze and visualize data.
Features of Dundas BI
- HTML 5 interface makes it more device-friendly.
- Uses data visualization to convert business data into easy-to-understand reports.
- Also Provides several layout options.
- Customized and interactive charts and maps.
- Incorporates data with a drag-and-drop facility.
- Also use statistical formulas for better results.
- API for enhancing design requirements.
The BI and data analytics tools are used by Fortune 500 companies. SiSense simplifies the complexities of data analysis. It uses IoT, machine learning, and AI all in a single platform. Hence, provides the best results.
It also claims to move from “data to dashboard in just 90 minutes.” Its clientele, like Airbus, and Fujitsu, signifies that it is a top-tier product. The most important feature of it is to embed white label business analytics with customizations.
Features of Sisense
- Performs Ad-hoc analysis of high-volume data.
- Handling of data on a single commodity server.
- Supports data export to PDF, images, and other formats.
- Analyses data across the entire landscape.
- Mashup lives or cached data.
5. Zoho Analytics
A tool with a visually attractive dashboard. It is easier to use if one’s has ample experience in web-based tools. Zoho Reports can also integrate data from a variety of sources like Microsoft Office documents and databases.
Zoho can also collect data from various outside sources like Dropbox, and Google Drive. Here we can also integrate data with mathematical and statistical formulas. Hence, this tool helps to create a visually attractive and informative report.
Features of Zoho
- Provides an online interface with a drag and drop feature.
- Also setup links to 3rd party software which are easy to access.
- More interactive user interface.
- Highly customized dashboard and reports.
- Fast Query resolution consequently offers easier decision making.
- Exchanges data daily with MYSQL.
6. Amazon Quicksight
Amazon QuickSight is a serverless, machine learning-powered tool. QuickSight lets you create interactive dashboards. Businesses can also access this business intelligence tool from any device.
It is the first of its kind to offer pay-per-session pricing. Therefore, making it cost-effective for large-scale deployments. Also, it’s very quick to respond to your queries.
Features of Quicksight
- Interactive dashboards for readers.
- For this, the pay-per-session prices range from $0.30 for 30 minutes or $5 per month.
- Active directory integration for more security.
- Also offers CloudTrail auditing for data discovery and compliance.
Qlik is a data visualization software that converts raw data into useful information. It acts like a human brain and works on the principle of association. Hence, provides a more interactive approach towards visualization.
It searches in every direction to reach the correct solutions to your problems. Click works on data integration, data analytics, and data literacy. It also serves some of the top companies. For example, Samsung and PayPal.
Features of Qlik
- Supports various types of data presentation.
- Transparent reporting with data integration.
- Automatically maintains data association.
- Also offers fast integration of data.
- Use innovative ways of data visualization.
8. Google Charts
Google Charts is an interactive cloud service. It helps to create graphical charts from the given information. You can either create a simple line chart or even a complex one.
It is also one of the most commonly used tools. Because of the ease of its usage, anyone can use it easily. Also, we can connect these charts to other Google services.
Features of Google Charts
- A rich collection of interactive charts.
- Also supports different web browsers.
- Interactive dashboard for the convenience of the user.
- Real-time access to your data.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS platforms.
Domo is a cloud-based tool that helps to integrate data sources like spreadsheets. It can also add social media to the existing cloud-based software solutions. Hence, it can be operated on both Windows and Mac platforms.
Also, we can use it on mobile devices. Domo provides deep analysis. It helps to forecast revenue, marketing return on investment, and more. It also offers real-time dashboards.
Features of DOMO
- AutoML makes machine learning easily accessible.
- Availability of dynamic data integration.
- Also coordinate data from any source.
- Possess real-time and predictive analytics.
- Easy to create customized apps consequently providing the automation of the workflows.
Thinklytics is a web-based visualization product with built-in machine learning algorithms to efficiently analyze and provide analytics for IIOT 4.0 and general analytics.
One can connect to a variety of RDBMS, NoSQL, and excels. This is a horizontal product and can be customized for any Industry vertical, also specializes in embedded visualizations.
Thinklytics also creates business-centric customized dashboards. It has improvised the quality of data visualization. It is based on the Machine Learning concept. Hence, providing complete automation of work.
Features of Thinklytics
- Data caching on the server-side to increase performance.
- Real-time dashboards for current data.
- Cross filtering techniques to analyze dependencies of one chart to another.
- Also offers historical data analysis.
- Use minimal browser memory.
- Easily extendable library of charts.
- Also have automated email alerts for your KPIs.
- Export dashboards to PDF.
- You can also utilize data from multiple data sources.
- Data can be synchronized on a single platform for better decision-making.
- Dig out data at different strata to get meaningful insights.
- Get Tailored Solutions for your Data Dashboards.
- e-Commerce Solutions – Create a customized Sales Analytics Dashboard, and generate complex queries with Thinklytics Meta.
- Hospitality Solutions – Create Revenue Analytics Dashboard and make complex calculations easier.
- Manufacturing Solutions – Create Inventory Analysis Dashboard, find colors and patterns for your dashboards.
- Insurance Solutions – Create Insurance Policies and Claim vs. Profit Insurance Dashboards.
There is a lot more to go when we talk about business intelligence and data visualization tools. Data always needs to be represented in the best possible manner.